While we strive to provide accurate information, certain changes in standard equipment, options, prices, availability or delays may occur that may not be reflected. Options shown or described are available at extra cost and may be offered only in combination with other options or subject to additional ordering requirements or limitations. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment.
- All prices shown are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Saleen Retailer for details.
- All figures are estimates based on engineering prototypes and laboratory tests. Actual figures may vary.
- Always obey local speed limits. Saleen does not encourage unsafe or illegal driving. Always wear your seatbelt.
- Most features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that any features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual or your local authorized Saleen Retailer for more details.
- Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones, and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
- Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. The airbag system is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat.
Saleen, the Saleen logo, certain Saleen vehicle model designations and other marks appearing in this website are the trademarks and/or service marks of Saleen Automotive, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. Additional marks such as Ford and Mustang are registered marks of Ford Motor Company. Camaro is a registered mark of General Motors, Inc. Challenger is a registered mark of Chrysler, LLC. Instagram is a registered mark of Instagram, Inc. Facebook is a registered mark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a registered mark of Twitter, Inc. YouTube is a registered mark of Google, Inc. Google+ is a registered mark of Google, Inc. Model S is a registered mark of Tesla Motors Inc. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG. Inc. Sirius Satellite Radio® is a registered trademark of Sirius XM Radio, Inc. HD Radio™ is a trademark owned by iBiquity Digital Corporation.
IMPORTANT WORDS ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
We have tried to make this website comprehensive and factual. We reserve the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability. Specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and other numbers on this website are approximates based upon design and engineering drawings, prototypes and laboratory tests. Your vehicle may differ due to variations in manufacture and equipment. Please check with your Saleen dealer for complete details. Saleen reserves the right to lengthen or shorten the model year for any product for any reason or to start and end model years at different times. Certain vehicle features may lose their usefulness over time due to obsolescence from technological changes. Vehicles shown on this Site are for general illustration only. Vehicles shown are typically a sample vehicle only of the same model year. Details of a selected vehicle may vary from the vehicle shown depending on the features you choose. Vehicle availability may be limited.
Saleen vehicles and their components are assembled or produced by varying operating units of Saleen Automotive, its subsidiaries or suppliers to Saleen worldwide. We sometimes find it necessary to produce Saleen vehicles with different or differently sourced components than originally scheduled. Since some options may be unavailable when your vehicle is assembled, we suggest that you verify that your vehicle includes the equipment you ordered, or, if there are changes, that they are acceptable to you.
Copyright ©2018 by Saleen Automotive Inc. All Rights Reserved. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music and other materials on this website are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Saleen. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Saleen.