Five races at five of the most iconic tracks in North America.
The Saleen Cup is the first ever professional “arrive and drive” event, with all 20 cars track-ready and maintained by Saleen. This series offers prospective race-caliber drivers and enthusiasts a turnkey, once-in-a-lifetime racing opportunity where all cars are equal—allowing the best driver to showcase his/her skills.
The Saleen Cup Series takes place during second half of the Blancpain GT World Challenge America:
- Sonoma Raceway (Calif.) – June 7-9, 2019
- Portland International Raceway (Ore.) – July 12-14, 2019
- Watkins Glen (NY) – August 30 – Sept.1, 2019
- Road America (Wis.)– Sept. 20-22, 2019
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway (NV) – Oct 18-20, 2019
The Saleen Cup Series includes two 50-minute races at each of the five weekend events, with two drivers permitted behind the wheel of each of the 20 allocated cars. The Series will include two separate categories: Young Drivers (less than 23 years old), and Gentlemen Drivers (23 and older). At the conclusion of the five-race series, the top driver from each category will secure a PAID seat in Saleen’s GT4 entry for the entire 2020 season!
Cost for the Saleen Cup Series is $42,000 per weekend ($210,000 per season), with a full season discount to only $190,000 for racers committing to the entire season before April 30.
Since the Saleen 1 Cup Series features two-racer teams, the cost to participate can be split between two drivers – making it a per driver cost of only $21,000 for a two man team. This is a far more accessible driving experience than other Cup racing events!
Don’t delay and fill out the entry form today for more information.
By completing and submitting this form you are granting permission to Saleen Automotive to contact you with further information regarding the Saleen Cup Series. In no way does submission of this form guarantee you a seat in the Saleen 1 Cup Car. All participants must be 18 or older.
*Street car shown
SALEEN 1 CUP CAR
- Racing version of the new Saleen 1
- Engine: Saleen 4 cylinder inline turbo, 2.2 L
- Power: 450 HP
- Weight to power ratio: 3 Kg/HP
- Holinger sequential gearbox with paddleshift
- Adjustable racing suspension front and rear, double arms
- TM Performance racing brakes (Front 6 pistons calipers, 380 mm disks; Rear 4 pistons calipers, 355 mm disks)
- 18” racing wheels (Front 9.5”, Rear 11”)
- Advanced racing aerodynamics (Front splitter, Rear diffuser, Rear wing) designed via CFD analysis
- Safety equipment according to the FIA international specifications